Thursday, July 10, 2014

Check out my latest radio interview with Exit Coach Radio

re: Exit Coach Radio interview..


by Heath Frantzen
Delta Business Services

Recently, I had an opportunity to sit down with "The Exit Coach," Bill Black, to discuss some of the daunting problems faced by baby boomer business owners who want or need to sell their businesses and retire.

It doesn't require an MBA to look at the data and determine that, at least for the next 20-25 years, the wave of boomers trying to sell is going to create an unparalleled buyer's market.

Bill and I looked at some of the challenges boomers will face in attracting the kinds of buyers they need for a successful sale and I offered some viable solutions.

Check out the interview and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment